Solid

I feel like a comment is needed.

The Sways members I have always considered to be solid are also “incredibly generous.”

Thanks again!

Bill

What’s going on Bill ?

Nothing going on Brett.

Just felt like acknowledging several generous members on this forum.

I feel the same. Been fortunate to get to know a bunch of them. A lot of very good people here.

That’s funny Bill…

In my mind it’d be “Solid!”  Like, you know, upraised fist, “Solid!”  But, then again, I feel like that’s what you may be saying… Ha!

When a friend and I made a trip down in to mainland Mexico in 1976(?) we celebrated every time we took a shit and it was still “SOLID!”  HAHA

Hahahahaha!!!

When you’re sittin’ in the ocean and you feel that peristaltic motion…

Life gets real ‘‘interesting’’ when that occurs on a day when you’re outside on a 15 or 20 foot day.

‘Solid!’…Clint…Mod Squad.

“solid”

Now there’s a 70s sound bite.  

Id no dat feelinz, when I did some surfin at close oute waimeia bay, jest me n da buzzster, wacko da magician, and the raging mule. 

tanks fer da props I know I bee special and solid, me contributins to dis webste have been enormous. I invented da singel fin, and fibermaglass.

I em SOLID! tanks boys four everyhing, I taogh u all everythig.

RB

Trying to avoid hyperbole.  But I know you get it.

Solid, stand-up, straight shooter…

Solid vs. fast and loose?

Scared shitless or shit yourself because you were scared??

[[{“fid”:“109199”,“view_mode”:“default”,“fields”:{“format”:“default”,“alignment”:“”},“type”:“media”,“field_deltas”:{“1”:{“format”:“default”,“alignment”:“”}},“link_text”:null,“attributes”:{“class”:“media-element file-default”,“data-delta”:“1”}}]]

Yea baby, yea!  

;-p