Sources for Gore Tex vents

I want to put a vent in one of my Surftech boards. I did some searching and saw that the Milvent product is an offshore copy the original design. Also, i don’t want to buy 50 of them. I see them for $19 on Greenlight which seems high.

So my question is what is the name of the real product and where should I be buying it?

Pete Casica sells vents and is the manufacture and supplier of vey well made one’s. Surf techs do not need a vent to include even the 1st generation models. There is an advertisement on the home page of this site for Pete Casica gortex Vents from a surf board guilders supply outfit.

Buy them retail from either FoamEZ or Shaper Supply. If you’re outside the US and if these sources won’t ship internationally, contact me direct casicatech@gmail.com. Lots of copies around, but these are the original design using genuine Gore vents that I’ve produced since 2006.

Got one on order. Thanks.
I understand Surftech boards may not “need” a vent but I am fixing a ding on the bottom. So after the repair, the construction won’t be purely Surftech anymore but a hybrid with my repair section. I’ll do the best i can but i assume my repair section will be weaker than the rest of the board so I don’t want to stress it with pressure build-up.

Must be a huge ding.