speedfins

Has anyone here tried using the Australian speedfins system (flex fins)? I am thinking of putting them on my next board and was wondering if anyone has had experience with them, either good or bad. If you haven’t seen/heard of them, the web page (spelled with 3 e’s!) is www.speeedfins.com thanks in advance for any feedback, http://www.speeedfins.com

Has anyone here tried using the Australian speedfins system (flex fins)? I > am thinking of putting them on my next board and was wondering if anyone > has had experience with them, either good or bad. If you haven’t > seen/heard of them, the web page (spelled with 3 e’s!) is > www.speeedfins.com>>> thanks in advance for any feedback, I use them,if you by 10 sets you get a free installation kit 1 set extra and 1 set carbo ceramic fins. The are easy too install. Only a router and the kit.

Has anyone here tried using the Australian speedfins system (flex fins)? I > am thinking of putting them on my next board and was wondering if anyone > has had experience with them, either good or bad. If you haven’t > seen/heard of them, the web page (spelled with 3 e’s!) is > www.speeedfins.com>>> thanks in advance for any feedback, Just unbelievable. I retro fitted a set to a 6’2" “Chilli board”. It had FCS. the differenec was quite remarkable. More drive. My turns linked so easily. and best of all when I change from the Large template to the medium template there are no tools . It take about 15 seconds to change the set. When I spoke directly with the comapny they where so helpful. I understand Rob Machado, Danny Wills, and a heaps of other pro’s love them. In a word’I’m Stoked" Geoff