Squeegee

I need help guys. I have 600 Squeegees to sell $3.40 USA plus Postage. I had to get this many at one time. I now have a Die that we own but have to run 700 Squeegees at a time. So how many do you guys want. The Fin Solution is starting to go great guns. should have a new fin in 3 weeks time, But remember FSC do fit this system. We have found it better to fit the plugs with GP resin so you don’t have Styrene gas trying to lift the plugs up. All the best for the New Year. Rabbit http://www.southcoastfoam.com.au

I need help guys. I have 600 Squeegees to sell $3.40 USA plus Postage. I > had to get this many at one time. I now have a Die that we own but have to > run 700 Squeegees at a time. So how many do you guys want. The Fin > Solution is starting to go great guns. should have a new fin in 3 weeks > time, But remember FSC do fit this system. We have found it better to fit > the plugs with GP resin so you don’t have Styrene gas trying to lift the > plugs up. All the best for the New Year. Rabbit Peter What size squeeges are they? thanks Mark scott p.s. what would shipping cost to U.S.?

Peter>>> What size squeeges are they? thanks Mark scott>>> p.s. what would shipping cost to U.S.? Mark Scott- you are in San Diego, right? So am I. Maybe we can split shipping costs if you are interested in these. I don’t glass that much but could buy a dozen or so…

what type of squeeges’s??? how flexible compared to the “new” blue ones’?

Mark Scott- you are in San Diego, right? So am I. Maybe we can split > shipping costs if you are interested in these. I don’t glass that much but > could buy a dozen or so… keith, Yes I am, if you want to split the shipping that would be great. I still want to know what kind of squeeges they are?

Peter>>> What size squeeges are they? thanks Mark scott>>> p.s. what would shipping cost to U.S.? Peter, What are the squeeges like? similar to the blue owns or are they different? Am interested in getting some thanks again Mark

Peter, What are the squeeges like? similar to the blue owns or are they > different? Am interested in getting some thanks again Mark Thanks guy for the help They are made of food grade rubber composite, White in colour, Med to soft flex but not to soft. I can cut them to any lenght you want , most guys like them 6" long. Postage is $14.00 USA Per kilogram (2.1/2 lbs). I haven’t seen any blue Squeegees so i can’t comment on them. One of you get back to me and i will send a sample. E-mail Rabbit http://www.southcoastfoam.com.au

Rabbit, How do they work? Have you glassed with them? I am interested and will send you an e-mail. Anyone in Northern OC that want’s to share shipping charges from Down Under? Thanks, Magoo