Start all over...

Someone once said “After you’ve done a thing for two years, you should look at it carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. After ten years, throw it away and start all over.” …What about you???

Someone once said “After you’ve done a thing for two years, you should > look at it carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. After > ten years, throw it away and start all over.”>>> …What about you??? Hi Paul, I work as a apprentice for seven years or so; then as a journeyman for another fourteen and then feel I can then begin to understand what the masters are addressing. Had a great chat with B.K. yesterday about surfcraft yesterday. What a brilliant and modest fellow! Said he’s surfing a 8’0"x 21" egg these days. Good Surfin’, Rich

Hi Paul,>>> I work as a apprentice for seven years or so; then as a journeyman for > another fourteen and then feel I can then begin to understand what the > masters are addressing. Had a great chat with B.K. yesterday about > surfcraft yesterday. What a brilliant and modest fellow! Said he’s surfing > a 8’0"x 21" egg these days.>>> Good Surfin’, Rich Is that Barry Kanaiaupuni you talkin about? If it is that is so cool… FD

Is that Barry Kanaiaupuni you talkin about? If it is that is so cool…>>> FD Yep, I sent him some $$$ to build me a board Surf’s buildin’ here in Santa Cruz as I write this. Good Surfin’, Rich

throw it away and start all over.…Oh Yeah, I’ve been doing that with smoking for years.