Stolen Goods

Hey everyone. This is completely off the subject of just about everything that this forum is about BUT I need to put the word out. I had a Clyde Beatty tee shirt that was signed by many shapers and surfers and big names in the industry. I sent the shirt to Hawaii to be signed by shapers there who were attending Paul Krause’s new movie premier “The Shape Makers”. Jock Sutherland and Bill Hamilton signed the shirt and during the process, someone stole the thing. If anyone sees it on ebay or hears anything about it…it belongs to me, it has my name all over it (Leslie)as people signed it to me. It was a special item to me and had at least twenty signatures of some very special people on it. I know that I most likely will never see it again but it won’t hurt to put the word out. I glassed most of the peoples boards who signed the shirt…It was special and can not be replaced. If anyone does have a “Shirt” sighting, email me…Thanks Leslie (aka: Fatty )

I saw Coral running down the street with a shirt that had a circus tiger on it with lots of magic marker names all over it. Her dad was changing the oil in the bus and needed a rag to wipe the dipstick. End of story Fatty.

I saw Coral running down the street with a shirt that had a circus tiger on it with lots of magic marker names all over it. Her dad was changing the oil in the bus and needed a rag to wipe the dipstick. End of story Fatty.

Real nice. Thanks for your help and support

Real nice. Thanks for your help and support

Hey Fatty, just kidding. We’re still looking and will keep an eye out for it.

Hey Fatty, just kidding. We’re still looking and will keep an eye out for it.

Okay. I don’t know if I can ever get Rabbit, or Peck, or Piper or Hamilton to ever sign anything for me again…and I know I will never see the thing again…but it dosen’t hurt to get the word out. It will be one of those things, kind of like the Lost Dutchman’s gold!

Okay. I don’t know if I can ever get Rabbit, or Peck, or Piper or Hamilton to ever sign anything for me again…and I know I will never see the thing again…but it dosen’t hurt to get the word out. It will be one of those things, kind of like the Lost Dutchman’s gold!

Uncle Rabbit, Peck,and Piper will be in Malibu on the 6th and 7th. Come on down and do anuda one.

Uncle Rabbit, Peck,and Piper will be in Malibu on the 6th and 7th. Come on down and do anuda one.

Too many responsibilities. I have boards to glass and chickens to feed…

Too many responsibilities. I have boards to glass and chickens to feed…