Stolen Surfboards in Long Beach, CA

Fellow Swaylockers. I am missing 4 surfboards in Long Beach, CA. A “friend " I’ve known for 20 years offered to hold some boards during our move. Apparently there was some miscommunication because he “gave” them away. I only have pictures of two; A 9’11” Dick Brewer gun and a 8’1" Greg Liddle Hull. The other two are a 9’ Skip Frye Egg with white deck and light blue rails and bottom and black pin lines and black glassed on side bites. Blue Frye fin. The last is an almost new 6’8" Nine Lights quad swallowtail, all white. There’s a small reward for any info. PLEASE SHARE

Might help to share where your located.

Who did he give them to? I mean they really aren’t stolen then, are they?

I consider them stolen because they haven’t been returned. He gave them to a Dennis in Long Beach and Dennis gave them to his sons and his sons gave them to someone else. I call bullshit on that but he does say he’s trying to get them back. If anyone sees the boards i would really appreciate a lead.

if you haven’t yet, you can set up craigslist alerts so if an item is posted with a specific keyword, you’ll get an email. i’d set those up in the local craigslists, especially since the boards are so unique.

You are absolutely right, these were lost in Long Beach, CA