Stringer Glue?

Hi everyone, Can someone tell me what the best glue is to use for gluing a stringer up? Thanks in advance aloha

I used epoxy resin to glue the stringer up. And I tried the white glue but the effect is poor than epoxy resin. Regards, Crabie>>> Hi everyone, Can someone tell me what the best glue is to use for gluing a > stringer up? Thanks in advance aloha

I used epoxy resin to glue the stringer up. And I tried the white glue but > the effect is poor than epoxy resin.>>> Regards,>>> Crabie “Gorilla Glue” is good…get it from the woodworking guys.

Sorry, I miss one important thing, for eps foam, use any solvent free glue or epoxy resin, otherwise it melts the blank. Crabie.

“Gorilla Glue” is good… Is that like the 3M weatherstrip adhesive stuff we (in the automotive field)used to call gorilla snot?

Sorry, I miss one important thing, for eps foam, use any solvent free glue > or epoxy resin, otherwise it melts the blank.>>> Crabie. I use Sika Flex 221 its a poly base the same as the foam you can get It in white, grey, black. Takes four hours to dry, We do add pigment to the white only in small amout as the pigment slow the cure time by heaps. Use a fine tooth scraper to apply to the stringer only, dont use to much. Rabbit http://Southcoastfoam.com.au

whats does Clark and Walker use?

Not sure what either of those companies use, but I have used just regular resin with MEKP. They say that if you can thicken your resin a bit, youll get a slightly better bond.