stuck with a spray painted board (edited)

Hey guys, First i wanna thank everyone on this forum for it has been a goldmine of informations. Thank you So, i shaped my first board a year ago, loved it and kept going i have had several issues with board number seven i laminated with a dark green blue (kwik kick) and it came out great then hotcoated it but for some reason tried additive F after sanding tiny white dots ALL over the board i decided to cover the whole board with water based spray paint. it looked very good i then hotcoated it again with the glossing technic of applying a thin coat then taking it off and then appplying another coat the resin didnt hold very well on the deck (too thin probably). but ok on the bottom then sanding and of course several sandthroughs mostly in the rail areas where the coat was thinner. So What would be a reasonable next step ? Thanks in advance for your input

Since i am not authorised to post comments -which may or may not be due to a lack of points and if someone here has the answer please let me know- here is an edit of the first post

I followed your advice Monkstar1 and decided to prevent a probable disaster.

I sanded the layers of resin and spray paint the best i could without hitting the foam or making too many bumps / cleaned the board / put a layer of 6 oz with green pigment on the deck / Then i Hotcoated heavily top and bottom with the same colored resin / sanded it by hand -taking care not to go too deep- and voila.

it is far from perfect but it will do for board #7 (photos attached)

I will never spray paint over a hotcoat again ! but then again never say never…

Thanks again for the advice

I’m currently dealing with a spray paint board that started to act finnicky so I sanded it all off. This current experience has proven to me to never use spray paint again, as it’s unreliable, regardless how good it looks. You can play the spot check game until you’re blue in the face but even then there’s always a chance the gloss coat could chip off.

Better to spray the foam Blank.  If you are trying to hide stuff then spray paint with a clear coat.