such a deal i have for you: www.surfboardkeysafe.com

Hiding your key anywhere on you car is a really bad idea around here.

People who do this regularly get their cars stolen. Not on a daily basis or anything. But a few times a year where I live.

Yep, keysafe receveived today.

Thanks a lot!!!

David, Spain.

Well I am shocked!

You guys agreed to send me one last week - from American to South Australia.

You sent it air mail! It got here yesterday!

That’s not too different to delivery times inside Australia from eBay!

If that reflects your service and your service reflects your product you must be on to a winner. This is going into an 8’6" balsa compsand for my wife.

I’ll definately let you know how it goes.

Thanks very much.

thanks doug.

we are trying to deliver the sort of service we’d like to get, but seldom do.

on the other hand, people have often told me i’m very trying. i wonder what they mean by that?

most of the keysafes we have sent out have 2 wrenches (which by the way are magnetized), and a spare grub screw is included. if any of you all got one without 2 wrenches and the xtra screw, let me know and i’ll send 'em out to you.

damn child labor is so shoddy sometimes.

the wrenches are magnetized to answer the age old question: “now, where do i hide the allen wrench?”. what we do is toss it on the roof of the vehicle. sticks to steel well, wind doesn’t blow it off, is practically invisible. the 2nd one goes in a slightly more hidden spot on the vehicle…like on a frame rail, just in case.

looking forward to everyone’s input…positive will make us feel good…negative will help produce a better product.

pete.

I was so happy with the service that I didn’t even think of a spare :slight_smile:

Only got the one key with mine.

Thanks again.

Just got mine in the mail today as well…as proof-of-concept, I’d say it looks like it will work perfectly, as advertised.

Thanks, guys :slight_smile:

Ben

thanks for the kind words.

have had my original test keysafe in the worst place possible…botom of the board about 6" in front of the finbox (longboard) centered on the stringer, for the last 8 or 9 months.

board is still in one piece, no cracks between the finbox and the keysafe, keysafe hasn’t fallen out of the board, flow of water hasn’t ripped the lid off the box while riding.

in later installs we put the keysafe in the deck of the board in the tail section, on the opposite side of the rider’s back foot. so far (6 months) no problems there either.

pete.

Hi Peter

I keep checking the mail box every day but so far it hasnt turned up

seems like about a month ago you sent me an email saying you had sent one

any idea how long it should take?

waiting with expectation

Mike

Mike - e-mailed you for an address check - I think that we may have mis-mailed it. It went out on the 12th, and you certainly should have received it by now.

J Moody

out to your revised address this date.

pete.