Suction Jig for finboxs

I’m looking to get hold of a suction Jig for finboxes, like the one used in the Harbour vids.

Any ideas??? I think it works with a compressor.

TM

Larry Block has vaccume jigs for Red X. LokBox also has a vaccume jig. Basically, you can make one with a sheet of aluminum or polyethylene, some weather stripping and a vaccume pump from Harbor Freight.

IF you buy the LokBox fin system it comes with a jig for the 10 inch boxes as well as the Lokbox templates.

Espensive though, they include the router which makes it costly!

Drew

Cheers Drew,

Does anyone know the UK distributer??? I have checked their site www.lockboxfins.com and can’t seem to find a contact for european distribution.

TM

Classic Surf Supplies - SURF & KITE

4 STONECROFT COTTAGES

PILTDOWN UCKFIELD, EAST SUSSEX, ENGLAND - UK

EMAIL PHONE sales@southernbooks.co.uk

01825-721117

Mick is the distributor. If you ring he will get back to you. Doesn’t come with a router.

I use a piece of wax paper and a brick. Then I suck on a beer. Maybe a cheap cigar, too. Just haven fun. Mike

Thanks Pembs! Mick is the guy to speak with if your in the UK. The Jig w/router is $400 US. Both tools are dual purpose. They install Lokbox as well as Fins unlimited boxes. Mick has a limited stock of fins at this time, and only orders Jigs and routers upon request.Same for custom fin templates. Via air mail you can get an order sent in about 3 weeks to a month. Thanks

www.lokboxfins.com www.rainbowfins.com