Suncure/Spray Gloss

I heard that trying to spray on gloss coat would cause it to froth. I tried it with Suncure. However, not having a large enough shop, and fear of transport damage, I sprayed the board outside in dusk sky light. It only clouded a little. If the gloss coat only had time to boil… I think it might come out clear. Spraying on gloss coat is attractive because spraying could be more even and consistent. A spray finishing room, time to boil, and a light box cure might work. If you had the setup, you could examine the wet gloss coat for a while. If it didn’t clear up, you could just wipe it off. Has anybody tried it?

No,not with polyester resin,but I have had some good results with clear acrylics.

No,not with polyester resin,but I have had some good results with clear > acrylics. Yeah, I’ve got chroma color and that stuff to fix a key artist’s work… thought about trying it as a final board coat. I get to sand my epoxy lam job to shape without a hot coat. If I shape it correctly, all I need is one coat of polyester… if I make it consistently thick. The spray Suncure I tried was clearing up as it gelled. If only it had another minute…