surf in mallorca

hi, Did sombody surf on the Mediterranean sea?? I am going too palma de mallorca by the end of oktober, visiting a friend, and looking for some waves. I heard the are decent longboard waves on the nord site. Notting too find on the internet about surfing on the island. Mayby a good marked for longboards. geert, G-WAVE

spent about three weeks there a couple years ago. went for the rockclimbing not surfing(the climbing there is world class) but it looked potentially surfable by the Santanyi area. what an amazing place!

spent about three weeks there a couple years ago. went for the > rockclimbing not surfing(the climbing there is world class) but it looked > potentially surfable by the Santanyi area. what an amazing place! The island would have some nice point’s if only there was any swell, wich is hardly ever in this part. Sardinia and even Italy (north) are worth trying in the right time of the year. Peter Rijk.

hi, Did sombody surf on the Mediterranean sea?? I am going too palma de > mallorca by the end of oktober, visiting a friend, and looking for some > waves. I heard the are decent longboard waves on the nord site. Notting > too find on the internet about surfing on the island. Mayby a good marked > for longboards. geert, G-WAVE Yes I was there in May-June and there was about 2 days that we had surf on the med. The place that I was staying Nixe Palace was where I saw the surf. It was windslop but surfable. I have some pictures from a roll that I found a couple days ago - see below. You should also see the Canary Islands off the nw coast of Spain.

Yes I was there in May-June and there was about 2 days that we had surf on > the med. The place that I was staying Nixe Palace was where I saw the > surf. It was windslop but surfable. I have some pictures from a roll that > I found a couple days ago - see below. That didn’t look too bad, considering it’s on the mediterranean sea. Actually, the way it’s been here lately it doesn’t look to bad at all.>>> You should also see the Canary Islands off the nw coast of Spain. Actually, it’s off the coast of Marocco, Africa. Good surf if you can handle the localism and the shallow and sharp lava rock reefs. regards, Håvard

Yes I was there in May-June and there was about 2 days that we had surf on > the med. The place that I was staying Nixe Palace was where I saw the > surf. It was windslop but surfable. I have some pictures from a roll that > I found a couple days ago - see below.>>> You should also see the Canary Islands off the nw coast of Spain. Where you on the island or in spain, i can not find Nixe Palace. , my friend lives there for 2,5 years now. He works on a boat. The nord site is the place to be he told me. i find a site about the place, http://www.wannasurf.com/spot/Europe/Spain/Mediterranean/index.html looks good too me.Sept/okt. is the best part of the year. The good thing is the watertemp. 24 deg. LOOKING FORWARD TOO IT

Where you on the island or in spain, i can not find Nixe Palace. , my > friend lives there for 2,5 years now. He works on a boat. The nord site is > the place to be he told me. i find a site about the place, > http://www.wannasurf.com/spot/Europe/Spain/Mediterranean/index.html looks > good too me.Sept/okt. is the best part of the year. The good thing is the > watertemp. 24 deg. LOOKING FORWARD TOO IT I was on the island for a week. The beach there is semi-private. I think you’ll be able to find better surf other places since it seemed to never have any until the weather turned poor. http://www.hotelnixepalace.com/