Surfboard pricing? Advice needed.

Sounds like Lawyer’s talk… No attorney here brah. Just my way of helping out with a subject matter that I have some familiarity with… Aloha, Magoo

Magoo, mi hermano…South Beach is a fun scene day and night…it’s all > exposed pecs,boobs’n buns and let’s party! at night, add a little > undercurrent of ‘sodom and gomohrra meets noah’s ark’ (since just about > any kind of deviant can find a suitable match there). May is the official > start of the doldrums as far as the possibility of a decent swell > goes… it’s usually too late, although it can always blow hard enough > from the SE to provide some grade-b entertainment. let me know when you > get close, i’ll take you out there and point out the chinese bookie > drag-queens in the water so they won’t mess with you[wink] keep me posted! Ramon, I’ll be going to the right coast to watch my lil’ bro get his parchment from UF. That’ll be on the 5th. However, I plan on hitting Miami around the 1st to get into the swing of things and warm up the Salsa muscles. I can’t wait to get some real Medianoche’s and cuban coffee! I’ll let you know what my actual date of arrival is when I figure it out. Would be nice to surf in warm water for a change this year… Magoo