Swayholics

I have a beach site Wed to Sunday, and for various reasons have to leave by Saturday afternoon…so have room for a overnight squatter for half the weekend at least. LeeV is coming up with me (Patrick too) but all in one car, so have a spare parking spot as well ( although I think they make you pay some small fee for the second car). We can always use firewood for campfires if anyone has room. Aloha and see you soon. Ps pretty much any cold beer is a good beer, but negro modelo is awesome. Surf forecast is promising! 4-6, 5-8 maybe…

Yeah, pics and stories for those of us that didn’t attend. thanks.

Oh my!
Was that ever fun!

Oh yeah…

Lefts for days…

Sorry I missed it. How about a little more lead time next year so I can plan? And more pics please.

I think Ian was the only person to take a pic.

Waves were pretty good. Got two on the triple finner that set it in stone for me. Got a front row seat to Keith get the wave of the day on Friday.

Had a blast - saw old faces, met a few new ones. Can’t wait for next year.

Anyone wishing to step up and take the reins should feel free to do so

Sunset from the party spot.
I can’t thank everybody enough for how great everyone made the trip. Evan, Chase, Jenna, Lisa and everyone else whose name I didn’t get, who made us dinner twice, I will remember you all, and thank you more than this post can say.