Swayholics

Coming up. Anybody able to share a site? I know Sr. Pato is also in need.

I have a beachfront site and can squeeze in one of you I’m sure. No idea what the parking will be like though. Bring beer!

Come up early on Monday and grab the non reserved spots!

Thanks, Keith. As far as the suds, what is your poison?

Sorry, Mark, I can’t miss work. They’ve cracked down on teachers taking three day weekends :frowning:

We might just come up and see what the situation is, if necessary stay for the day and drive home. Not quite as far as Placket…

Worst case, park at the gaviota rest stop. We’ll come get you.

Does anybody know if you can do “dispersed camping” along the road to Jalama or iis it all private property?

On jalama road, there are no parking signs. I’ve seen people camp at Cracks, and then day use the campsite. Not sure if they ticket or not.

All the land along the road is private. You can get day parking in Jalama no problem. But overnight is another story. I’m not sure they will let you have more than 1 or two cars at a proper campsite either. It doesn’t have a lot of open space like plaskett where it’s no big deal to share a spot.

Worst case there are lots of cheap hotels around there.

My reservation states 2 cars per site

OK… I have a spot,
working some things out on the side…

Sounds like everyone is spread out is there a specific time when everyone gets together .

Half the group seems to wander in a few days before the weekend. I’m coming Tuesday.

I am thinking of coming on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. Does anyone know, if the “first come” sites fill up on those days?

My best guess is whoever is first in line gets the first open spot. Worst case, you come for the day, and camp in gaviota for the night.

I need a place to park a car also… Anybody have room?
The site says that we can have up to 2 cars per site…
Please let me know

I just texted you

test

If you go to the jalama camp web site I think it says you can put your name in the day befor but you have to be there in the morning to get that place

sorry I meant to add that perhaps someone can put your name in for you the day befor you arrive

Aloha.
How was the surf and the new location guys.
Pictures please.

James