swaylockians chariots

…Fatbaslardass, built by me and a friend who s a mechanic…yes, i told you that she s always on the road! but now i change the tire…

Gene that is a rocket, beautiful machine.

Hola,

This is not mine, but found it for sale while I was on a job trip last week.

Dodge 1943 D-24. Just 12.000€, full restored an in driving condition. But it’s in Spain.

…now a balsa mal on top of that , I could definately picture, Neira !

Just sold (last year) my 64’ EJ holden, yellow and white with lots of chrome, but no good with my kids (no seat belts, and drum brakes all round - pick a place to stop somewhere in the distance). Got a Mitsubishi Van now, fits more boards and blanks in.

Only bumping this one up because I finally got a digital camera :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, and I love my truck. Its an '85 Ford F250 diesel 4x4. I’ve had it since '92. I mostly drive around a Subaru wagon, but this one’s my escape pod.

i got a 2000 mazda protege its not a bad car kind of small but the thing gets some awesome gas mileage. its get a 60-40 fold down back seat so i can fit board up to about 8’ in side if i am going by myself.

next car is going to be bigger. i would love to get that new dodge hemi magnumn wagon.

New ride and the personal quiver.

I’ll trade you.

Quote:

I finally got a digital camera

Congratulations! Its about time. Now there’s no excuse for making us wait for update pictures.