swaylocks 04 ambrose board..

has the ambrose story board exchanged hands?..who has it now?and who is next to get it ? hows it surf…location? just checkin up havnt posted in awile…cant wait till next year…the weather on the OR coast is good enough to glass yeeha

i have it and have let folks know it is yearnin’ to feel the feet of another -it’s a mind blower and needs to be sampled by as many as possible.if interested let me know…

what does the board look like can someone tell me what to search for to see pics of it or the thread about it please

ok a I am thinkin san fran in middle late march…thats when I could get there…or maybe in the summer I dont know…I will keep you posted if I know Im commin down good excuse to go to baja get the board on the way …did i say that out loud…i cant wait to ride it and write about it…how was the donkypecker fin work in it…

Matt, where are you two located? Gil

Quote:

what does the board look like can someone tell me what to search for to see pics of it or the thread about it please

search on fmtb or famous magic travel board

also the post SA 2004 picture thread

4 got a ride yet?pick it up at matt’s and help it to circulate …then to m.palerand maybe to leeV he was a main contributor then… we got some ground to cover,if its been at mateo’s its been sittin? along time?or 'e got a lotta entries of pitas…ooooooooooooooooh weeeee those little kids need a turn too ,a great 1st wave board too …its very stable!..ambrose… powered by swaylahol