"Swaylocks Inspired " 6' stubby ridden !!!!

waves permitting !

Tell me about it!. Fingers crossed mate.

hi mark !

hopefully you might end up with the first set of keels pictured [on loan while i have your twinnys…fair swap ?]

cheers

ben

Won't say no!!

cheers mark !

…christmas is coming

• well, hopefully tomorrow i’ll get to ride the stub with just your green singley for a while [edit…i’ll take up your aipa twinnies , too… to see if rowan can rip on a twinny for us !

we’ll see if we can get some footage , maybe ? …with three of us there , and two video cameras , plus still cameras [digital] … i’m hoping that someone should be able to get SOMETHING , eh ?

… just pray for offshores now !! …[because the banks and swell “should” be there , according to info received ?!]

"  surf..... you know you WANT to !! "

well, [IF anyone is interested at all ??   ].....probably NOT , though , I'm guessing ] ......it got surfed again yesterday

.....  with your green single fin , 'beerfan' mark !   [ without the sideys , this time ] i got a couple of nice chest-high fairly long righthanders , and managed to bang off a few turns , and get a 'bit' of speed happening [which felt NICE ....]

it went a bit sou-sou'easterly by 10.45am , so i was glad we got in the water by 7am up there. we were all too busy surfing our brains out to get photos or footage ....[?maybe "next" time , eh ?]

it went well, but [obviously] , didn't feel as drivey off the bottom without the side M.R. TX sized fins

....next time i'll have to get 'superman ' [rowan] on it , i reckon , because he has not riddeany short single fins yet ....

i did a board swap with 'batman'  [bart , man] ....i rode his 7'2 wayne lynch surftech , while he enjoyed trying out the 8' meyerhoffer peanut board !

...to be continued ...[bart , in particular, is frothing over doing another trip there , the next time he returns from the mines]...

cheers !

ben

surfing with two of your mates as the only 'crowd'....PRICELESS !!