Tail Block Width

Good Afternoon Lockers,

I almost always struggle with the width of the tip of the tail - I would gather that is referred to as “tail block” (despite not actually having a tail block) - when designing a new shape.  In this instance, I’m searching for some help with a couple shapes; mainly the Cheater / Cheater II by Harbour.  I have a few dimensions in mind for nose/tail/wide point, but I’m lacking in how wide the tip of the tail should be.  

I’m also trying to work on something that is similar to the Hansen 50-50, and again tail block width.  If you have any of the standard dimensions for the 50-50 or the Mike Doyle model, I would not mind seeing those shared as well ;)  

If any one cares to share thoughts on dimensions on any of the above, I’d greatly appreciate it.  

The Hansen 50/50, and the Doyle Model, both had an 8 inch tailblock.        The Phil Edwards Model, had a 6 inch tailblock.      My personal One Board Quiver, @ 7’ 10’’ x 21.5’', (for both California and Hawaii) had a 7 inch square tailblock.

Both cheaters are step decks

the original looks more like an 8” block

and the cheater 2 alsmost looks like a Phil’s edwards with a step deck (6” block)