Tell me about the Campbell Brothers MBLV

thoughts on this board? thinking of picking a very gently used one up for a pretty good deal (<$400). 

it would be used in NJ as kind of an all-around board and really the only board in my quiver at the moment. but, it being summer, i imagine i shouldn’t have too many issues and would plan on grabbing something else soon (probably a Stretch G-Buzz or a Von Sol Manta). 

thanks!

From mollusk 

The Mini BLV utilizes the original Bonzer fin system and the Bonzer Light Vehicle bottom design. This model is a blend of the old and the new, and exists within the timeless zone of the Bonzer Space Time Continuum. If you are looking to ride something that is extra short, is fast and rides equally well front side or backside; this might be your ticket. The average size for these bulbous babies is 5’4″ to 5’8″, but can handle a few inches in either direction. Keep in mind that it’s profile incorporates a medium beak nose and medium to medium trim rails. This model does not, we repeat ‘not’ have the profile of a Hull type board. It is a short board that will paddle well and not catch rails and tip over easily. Short, fast, fun and surprisingly versatile is how it has been described so far.