Thanks for the Superchargers!

Thanks Herb, I got the chargers on saturday. They are smaller than I had evisioned in my head. One question on the installation instructions you sent. Everything makes sense, but how far up to the nose should I put them? I understand about setting them about 1 1/8" out from the tip of the front fins. If I were to draw a line perpendicular to the stringer, out to the forward point of the front fins. Should the center of the chargers be right at this line or forward or back of the line? Is this what you meant when you put ------ 1/2" front 1/2" back? Thanks Again, I can’t wait to try them out. I am going to install them as soon as possible and hopefully try them out on our annual thanksgiving morning session. Let me know if I owe you anything, or if I can help you out in any way.

Thanks Herb, I got the chargers on saturday. They are smaller than I had > evisioned in my head. One question on the installation instructions you > sent. Everything makes sense, but how far up to the nose should I put > them? I understand about setting them about… (1 1/8" = THIS IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE MAIN SIDE FIN AND THE CHARGER FIN) …out from the tip > of the front fins. If I were to draw a line perpendicular to the stringer, > out to the forward point of the front fins. Should the center of the > chargers be right at this line or forward or back of the line? Is this > what you meant when you put ------ 1/2" front 1/2" back?.. …YES HALF THE CHARGER’S BASE LENGTH IN FRONT OF THE LEADING EDGE,HALF IT’S BASE LENGTH BEHIND THE LEADING EDGE. Herb.>>> Thanks Again, I can’t wait to try them out. I am going to install them as > soon as possible and hopefully try them out on our annual thanksgiving > morning session.>>> Let me know if I owe you anything, or if I can help you out in any way.

(1 1/8" = THIS IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE MAIN SIDE FIN AND THE > CHARGER FIN)>>> …out from the tip>>> …YES HALF THE CHARGER’S BASE LENGTH IN FRONT OF THE LEADING > EDGE,HALF IT’S BASE LENGTH BEHIND THE LEADING EDGE. Herb. Herb, I got my SCs the other day too…gonna have the plugs installed by a friend who is adept at FCS system. They look like little jewels… Aloha and Mahalo, DT