Thanksgiving in Santa Cruz.

Hi all, my wife and I are gonna spend Thanksgiving in Santa Cruz and are wondering if any of you SCers could recommend a good sea food restaurant or steak house to have dinner at while we’re there. I’m thinking we should make reservations early. Thanks, Scott.

Hi all, my wife and I are gonna spend Thanksgiving in Santa Cruz and are > wondering if any of you SCers could recommend a good sea food restaurant > or steak house to have dinner at while we’re there. I’m thinking we should > make reservations early. Thanks, Scott. forget the seafood…anybody remember thanksgiving weekend last year?? it was massive. i surfed linda mar (pacifica) the day after thanksgiving, pretty burley dude. pack the boards, and you’ll have no problem finding good seafood pretty much anywhere in the santa cruz area. aloha

Hi all, my wife and I are gonna spend Thanksgiving in Santa Cruz and are > wondering if any of you SCers could recommend a good sea food restaurant > or steak house to have dinner at while we’re there. I’m thinking we should > make reservations early. Thanks, Scott. Hey Scott, Stagnaros out on the wharf is a good bet for a good view of cowells and the lane and good fresh fish. Rock cod, Halibut, & Albacore are still being brought in fresh. Go with one of those as a main course. Steak? Well the Ideal Fish Restaurant has both good seafood and steaks dinners and good reputation. Their prices are pretty good too. They’re at the base of the wharf. The Hindquarter is a good bet too. The best fish and chips, if you want to just go for a walk on the wharf, is at Rivas. Happy Thanksgiving, Rich

Hi all, my wife and I are gonna spend Thanksgiving in Santa Cruz and are > wondering if any of you SCers could recommend a good sea food restaurant > or steak house to have dinner at while we’re there. I’m thinking we should > make reservations early. Thanks, Scott. Check out Cafe Cruz in Capitola/Santa Cruz (on 41st) and Bittersweet Bistro, Pearl Ally Bistro. For the best friggin sushi on the planet go to Mobo. Eat well! Surf better!

The Crow’s Nest overlooks the entrance to the Santa Cruz Harbor. I don’t usually eat there, but the last time I did it was surprisingly good. Their fish dishes will be as good or better than anywhere on the wharf. Several surfboards hanging from the rafters. The Shadowbrook in Capitola is the place to go for a romantic setting. Probably already booked solid.

Thanks All!!! Looks like we aint gonna starve for sure!