The good , bad , and over the hill

If the XXL wetsuit is stifling your motivation to surf anymore , is there help? Can the older , bigger , wiser , master shaper still cut it with a rubber suit? In other words , are there wetsuits for big guys with guts?

If the XXL wetsuit is stifling your motivation to surf anymore , is there > help? Can the older , bigger , wiser , master shaper still cut it with a > rubber suit? In other words , are there wetsuits for big guys with guts? …Rob Brown, you can use your real name…

…Rob Brown, you can use your real name… Now that was good Tom but i still fit in that M thank good for Xcel… But i think it was Barry…

If the XXL wetsuit is stifling your motivation to surf anymore , is there > help? Can the older , bigger , wiser , master shaper still cut it with a > rubber suit? In other words , are there wetsuits for big guys with guts? Another interesting quandry brought to light on Swaylock’s. Some years ago I tried to replace a great Rip Curl, going on 9 years old, with another great Rip Curl. Unfortunately at that time they didn’t sell a wetsuit that didn’t cut off circulation to my over-40 extremities (over-40 years old, that is). The arrogant little San Clemente peckerwood who actually said “Ka-ching” when I walked in the door didn’t have much to offer, although I’m fairly sure he mumbled something about buying a “Wayback machine”. Certainly he was unhappy he couldn’t get me over to the longboard section… I just started trying other brands and wound up back in a Body Glove. Wetsuits are cut on different models or lasts - same reason O’Neills rash my armpits and have for over 30 years - they are developed on different base concepts. Just try different models and brands until one fits. It will be fairly obvious. And there is the custom option, although rumor is one of the better ones in SoCal closed up recently. If all else fails, beer gut = insulation. Doesn’t every beach have a huge guy on a longboard with no wetsuit year round? Maintain tradition!

If the XXL wetsuit is stifling your motivation to surf anymore , is there > help? Can the older , bigger , wiser , master shaper still cut it with a > rubber suit? In other words , are there wetsuits for big guys with guts? Heat Wave Custom Wetsuits 2301 Mission St # H, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Phone: (831) 458-2960 http://www.airbrush.com/

If the XXL wetsuit is stifling your motivation to surf anymore , is there > help? Can the older , bigger , wiser , master shaper still cut it with a > rubber suit? In other words , are there wetsuits for big guys with guts? Heat Wave Custom Wetsuits 2301 Mission St # H, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Phone: (831) 458-2960

Heat Wave Custom Wetsuits 2301 Mission St # H, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Phone: > (831) 458-2960 6’1", 230 lbs. 57 years old. XL XCEL wetsuit. 11’ Lance Carson 3 3/4 thick. As Mike Eaton once said to me “It is easier to get a bigger board then loose weight, and get younger”.

6’1", 230 lbs. 57 years old. XL XCEL wetsuit. 11’ Lance Carson 3 3/4 > thick. As Mike Eaton once said to me “It is easier to get a bigger > board then loose weight, and get younger”. Tell it like it is! … have fun

Anybody know about Hotline suits for the full figure?>>> If the XXL wetsuit is stifling your motivation to surf anymore , is there > help? Can the older , bigger , wiser , master shaper still cut it with a > rubber suit? In other words , are there wetsuits for big guys with guts?

If the XXL wetsuit is stifling your motivation to surf anymore , is there > help? Can the older , bigger , wiser , master shaper still cut it with a > rubber suit? In other words , are there wetsuits for big guys with guts? Yes. You can always get a custom suit. regards, Håvard

Anybody know about Hotline suits for the full figure? I’m from R.I., 6’4" tall and weigh 240 lbs. Water temp in R.I. during Feb. gets to 30 degrees F, give or take a few degrees. The Hotline Ultra Hot Combo in the XXLS size has proven to be the best-fitting, warmest, longest lasting winter suit for me !! It’s well worth your consideration.

Hotlines seem cut pretty full body and seem to last better than alot of suits-alas, if you are a skinny person the fit isn’t as good.

30 degrees farenheit - yikes! After a couple of hours, it’s hard to move when the waters in the 40s (here in Washington state). Just curious: how long can you be out before you finally just numb-out/stiffen-up and have to come in when it’s like that?

Hotlines seem cut pretty full body and seem to last better than alot of > suits-alas, if you are a skinny person the fit isn’t as good. Thanks a lot.

30 degrees farenheit - yikes! After a couple of hours, it’s hard to move > when the waters in the 40s (here in Washington state). Just curious: how > long can you be out before you finally just numb-out/stiffen-up and have > to come in when it’s like that? Billa It’s just about what you get used to. Although - the truth be told - in Feb. I’ve got on the hooded 5/4 Hotline - and - a 2 mil hooded rash guard under it. And like you, after a couple of hours, I’m moving slow and it’s off to Dunkin’ Donuts for a blast of hot coffee. F.Y.I. - try one of those O’Neill 2 mil hooded rash guards - in my experience - they make a big difference.

Thanks EC–I hadn’t known about those 2 mil O’Neill rash guards. I think I know what I’m going to get myself for Christmas. Ought to get a little more water time out of it before things freeze up.-- I appreciate the tip–(Now, if I can just figure out how to do something about the feet: they’re usually numb for about three hours afterword) take care, billa