the swaylocks raffle blank 2003

O.K. my board...shaped and glassed By little ol' me

Motive / mission…lay down a statement of alternative design manifestd over 36 years unaffiliated * underground shaping with the pore intent of raising the performance potential of the surfboard in all arround conditions and full length (nose ride tail ride trim ride) …this step a logicalprogression to a higher form outside the potential stifling commercial influence on pure fun and design clarity…Lastly the purpose of self gratification to submit to testing by an abridged panel of peers and to see how far arround the world this can go

*no commercial trip commitment to market whim ,to allow pure theory and testing

Format $50 to swaylocks gets 10 days to ride this swaylocks seed

Entitlements

!. 3 go outs aday thats 30 go outs [less than $1,50 a go out

1. permission to template

3.permission to mold

4.permission to scan

A. only if credit waylocks and credit shaper

B.any $ derived split gross take 3 ways w/swaylocks and me

Responsibilities

1. exemplary care of board 

2. 1/2 transit to and from you 

3 photo documentationof riding board

4 written essay written in journal  on any topic after experiencing 1 good wave on board standing or prone or stages in between

5.adding features to board are limited to fin change and unfourtuitous ding repair that will be recorded signed and dated... other changes can be made to  other boards made as points of departure

End Game

after board has circulated the list of concerned the board will be returned to waipouli and board will reside to await use by all swaylock users on their visits to kauai all rental fees will be split with swaylocks forum fund until board is taken out of service and hung on wall…

exemptions

all swaylocks moderators or those contributors  to the swaylocks over and above the $50.00 conceptual mark[ in contributions exceeding the normal call of duty] are automaticly seeded to the lottery

travel with board can be negotiated with governing board to be established after lottery draw at plaskett creek .highestdrawing person present at plaskett creek takes board homefor first stint, Bogarting is ok payable in additional boards or components , value to be deteermined by governing board, to be added to the pool of design to be circulated in the spirit of design sharing

…AMBROSE M. CURRY III

WAIPOULI KAUAI

AUGUST 1ST 2004…howzat?

signed X___________________________________________________

moderators seed signed by two moderators

list to be topped out at 100 registrants

Jeesh Ambrose - I dunno… I’ll have to have my lawyer take a look at this.

JM

He (my attorney) wants to know if this is a “raffle” or “timeshare membership”?

Ambrose, can we have a follow up? It was once a Clark 7’3 if memory serves me correctly.

yep 7’3 it was thet ole becker beauty and I shaped it alot ,three sessions and made it thinner than thicker and wider than narrow to california adapt it for down the line trimming aquity…date up…ambrose round and round it goes where it stops nobody Knows

Hey ya Ambrose.

I made a $50.00 donation to Swaylock’s just the other day. Does that qualify me and is the board in my general vicinity? (so.cal)

THERE’S A LONG LINE AND YOU JUST GOT IN…NOW WAIT AND KEEP YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND… wetheer or not you can be included at this late date will be a comittee question these donations might have closed sept 20 2004…we may have to put you on for 2005…ambrose…

what are the chances of this board making it over to australia?

probably a little grim id say, but id love to get on board, so to speak.

that thing is made for bells…

the board currently is in los angeles

in torrance at run’s house contact him then…

who’s comin through to down under/ then

perhaps we can se some southern hemi…?

down newport way aquafiend expressed some interest

as did herb spitzer

who is to be next is a cosmic and perhaps a

higher determination than I can

hope to make.

…ambrose…

hey herb are you still wantin’ to glide the

pumpkin seed?

aqua fiend,you mentioned some interest

[b]Re: [ambrose] Lose the fin… Question for MR. Mellor -

run resurected this thread.

speak up

and watch the que?..

[/b]

Brose,

Been waitin’ …you know.

Tell me where and when…and it destination,afterwards.

BTW. For those of you who donot know. The blank came from FoamEZ and delivered by me in 03’ to the first sways event raffle in Big Sur.

(Brad over at EZ made bank on this one for free advo).

Kinda making a full circle…outside the circle …that is.

ps…I have an un-cut 7-3 becker…the Ambrose board’s twin blank…still sittin’ here all these years…waiting…

Herb

Hey Herb!

I’ll be happy to pass on the travel board to you man! Check your pm…

Derrick

to those who may wish to know

the travel board is at herb’s

…ambrose…

Will it be making it to the Swaylocks gathering next month?

More importantly, will Ambrose be there?

herbi eusually goes

I’ll bet it’ll be there.

ask herb nicely

or maybe go pick it up

to gaurantee transit…

…ambrose…

aw heck,huck

here it is  up front.

…ambrose…