this cant be what im used to.

ok usually when i use silmar 249 when i have a little left in the bucket…ive seen it turn kindof pink, and sometimes purple…but this stuff is supposed to be the same stuff and it turns brownish yellow…its making even my lam coat look a little yellow compared to the part that isnt done yet…and no its not going off too fast…this stuff is blue straight out of the bucket…thats normal , and so is green , but this final color is no good…its making these boards look a year old and theyre only a day…got any idea?

turn the computer off its affecting the batches …the counter spin of the electromagnetic field from the monitor is Jaunticing the batch…ambrose…an aclinical diagnosis

ha ha ha ha ha …thats pretty similar to what i just did…sometimes i do keep it pretty close to the computer but im not shure if thats really it…who knows.

Quote:

turn the computer off its affecting the batches …the counter spin of the electromagnetic field from the monitor is Jaunticing the batch…ambrose…an aclinical diagnosis

woohoo!

jaunticised is good…here’s some yellah fellahs that seem happy enough with the condition…

.jpg"]

“chip”