To Herb

After looking at the pictures you submitted of your two 6’1" shortboards, the superchargers look like they are different sizes. Is it just the angle of the pictures or is there some reasoning behind it?? Thanks in advance! -Brandon

After looking at the pictures you submitted of your two 6’1" > shortboards, the superchargers look like they are different sizes. Is it > just the angle of the pictures or is there some reasoning behind it?? > Thanks in advance! Thought I would jump on this thread since it is adressing Herb. I am trying to find somewhere to shape after 6:00 pm or on Saturdays in O.C. I am new to the area and don’t know a whole lot of people. I have been using a room that doesn’t work around my schedule well. Due to the low quanity of boards I produce it isn’t worth getting my own room yet. If you know anywhere feel free to email me.

After looking at the pictures you submitted of your two 6’1" > shortboards, the superchargers look like they are different sizes. Is it > just the angle of the pictures or is there some reasoning behind it?? > Thanks in advance!>>> -Brandon …Yes, the chargers are different in size.The #2 fish is very wide bodied,and fins were set to its needs without sacrificing to much looseness.#2 for the most part is a quad,with some twinzer influence coupled with the supercharger’s performance package.Mix that up with the old …and this is what I came up with.Herb

Thought I would jump on this thread since it is adressing Herb. I am > trying to find somewhere to shape after 6:00 pm or on Saturdays in O.C. I > am new to the area and don’t know a whole lot of people. I have been using > a room that doesn’t work around my schedule well. Due to the low quanity > of boards I produce it isn’t worth getting my own room yet. If you know > anywhere feel free to email me. …Ryan,sorry,but if I had your E-mail address, my com. dumped it somewhere,and I can’t find it.Shaping rooms? Try Gerson @ Mystic surfboards 714-899-6991 or Basham’s in S.C. Sometime if you would like to see my set-up and share ideas E-MAIL ME THRU the board room(if you don’t have mine) You young guys&gals keep it up,don’t let anyone tell you that something can’t be done…you play the game…don’t let the game play you!

Email me at . I would like to see your set up and see some of your shapes.