To Mr. Magic Man

I know that you don’t like to give specific information on you fish shapes, and I don’t blame you at all (they look sweeeet). I was just wondering if you could tell me if I was in the ball park with the rocker I am contemplating for a traditional fish I want to make. It will be 6’ , 17"nose x 21" at center (2"up from true center) x 16 5/8" tail, 6" deep swallow tail. The rocker I am thinking about is 3 5/8" nose and 1 1/2" tail. From looking at the pics on your site I think this might be too much but I am not sure. If you don’t mind, could you just tell me if it should be flatter or not. If not I totally understand, and hope I didn’t offend you. Thanks for any info.

I know that you don’t like to give specific information on you fish > shapes, and I don’t blame you at all (they look sweeeet). I was just > wondering if you could tell me if I was in the ball park with the rocker I > am contemplating for a traditional fish I want to make.>>> It will be 6’ , 17"nose x 21" at center (2"up from true > center) x 16 5/8" tail, 6" deep swallow tail. The rocker I am > thinking about is 3 5/8" nose and 1 1/2" tail. From looking at > the pics on your site I think this might be too much but I am not sure. If > you don’t mind, could you just tell me if it should be flatter or not. If > not I totally understand, and hope I didn’t offend you. Thanks for any > info. Mike, send me your e-mail address, and I’ll try to keep you in the ball park!Steve.

Mike, send me your e-mail address, and I’ll try to keep you in the ball > park!Steve. M.M.M., Come on , tell the world what your secrets are. It’s only thiry years of experience. Then,before you know it, we could see it in Sir Joel’s line up.

Hahaha, good one! Coque.