today

hey Herb–don’t get much better then today does it–end of january --nice

hey Herb–don’t get much better then today does it–end of january --nice …Yes,I’ll bet it was nice earlier.Got my last wave from in front of point across to like 6th street,it just kept going!Bob got some nice ones too.See you Sunday,if you’re out and about.Nice day!!!And thanks for the e-mail, my Vietnam vet buddies got a great laugh out of it. …It was funny to see so many HB regulars in the line-up.Herb

…Yes,I’ll bet it was nice earlier.Got my last wave from in front of > point across to like 6th street,it just kept going!Bob got some nice ones > too.See you Sunday,if you’re out and about.Nice day!!!And thanks for the > e-mail, my Vietnam vet buddies got a great laugh out of it.>>> …It was funny to see so many HB regulars in the line-up.Herb Howzit Herb, you guys should be getting some good swells these days. Over here it drops to 6’ then goes to 20’ then back to 6’ and then back to 20’. This has been a good year for big swells but the winds haven’t been real coopertive lately,lots of sw or se winds not the best for Hanalei. Kings reef has broken more times this year then it had in the last 3 years. One of my roommates has been shooting videos of it for 2 of our lifeguards who are going for the largest kings ever riden and get it on video. Got a big wnw (20’+ today). Aloha, Kokua

Howzit Herb, you guys should be getting some good swells these days. Over > here it drops to 6’ then goes to 20’ then back to 6’ and then back to 20’. > This has been a good year for big swells but the winds haven’t been real > coopertive lately,lots of sw or se winds not the best for Hanalei. Kings > reef has broken more times this year then it had in the last 3 years. One > of my roommates has been shooting videos of it for 2 of our lifeguards who > are going for the largest kings ever riden and get it on video. Got a big > wnw (20’+ today). Aloha, Kokua …Looks like a great season is upon us,yah? Hope as is good.Herb