Tom Parrish

What’s become of Tom Parrish?! In the seventies, he shaped me some unbelieveable pintails. What a great shaper! (protege of Dick Brewer, my alltime favorite)…Where’s Tom been and what’s he been up to?!

What’s become of Tom Parrish?! In the seventies, he shaped me some > unbelieveable pintails. What a great shaper! (protege of Dick Brewer, my > alltime favorite)…Where’s Tom been and what’s he been up to?! Heard from an aquaintance that he’s an attorney on Maui, still shapes a little.

Heard from an aquaintance that he’s an attorney on Maui, still shapes a > little. This is correct. Tom is an attorney on Maui. Last I spoke with him, he was working at Legal Aid on Maui. He still shapes and they are special. I believe that his boards are available through Lightning Bolt Maui and Hi Tech Sports. I have seen some of his new boards using the same laminate he used toward the end of his career with Lightning Bolt and Jack Shipley.

Tom shapes all my boards now.  He makes truly custom boards and will work with you to achieve what you are wanting.  All the boards he has made for me are magical. Yes he lives in Maui and you can find him through his web site at: www.tpsurf.com 

His site shows many of his new boards as well as some of his classics.