Top gun

Thanks, bass player (I should have known). BTW, I typed 60$ but it was 600$ actually, of course. I think I will look on e-bay, seems like a lot of used stuff in there and good prices…

Well, well, well… Looks like it’s finished…

I didn’t notice it when I signed the board and wrote the date it was made, but 060606 is supposed to be the “number of the Beast”. It matches the hellfire color quite well…

I have recently been shopping for drum sets and found e bay to be nearly hopeless. most of the kits don’t have hardware. If you buy new you will get hardware with the kit. midwestpercussion.com has great deals. I don’t know about shipping though. If you want to make your own drums, there are several sites such as drumfoundry.com at which you can buy shells and lugs etc.

Thanks very much, pdxkook, that’s just what I have been looking for. Going to check that site right now.Thanks again.

Hi Guilhem -

That board is so nice! I hope if I ever make it to France and surf Guethary that I can hook up with you for a new board.

John, I keep a blank ready for you any time. Cost of materials for you, too. Drop by whenever you want/can and just inform me some time before so that the board is waiting in the racks for you to ride it. Cheers.

guilhem: that is a beautiful surfboard. congratulations.

Thanks to you all!

“I get by with a little help from my friends…”