toys and tools

I recently purchased a Metabo Sx E 400 wich is a orbital sander polisher, the thing comes standard with a 81mm base plate wich offcourse is very small, but the shape of the thing makes it possible to use all sizes even the bigger sanding plates. So with tree different size plates, polishing sponges and lambswool covers I have a very handy tool for just about everything. It has a adjuster for the rpm’s to, so this is a much cheaper option than his bigger more proffesional brothers. Don’t have a clue if they sell Metabo in the states, if they do check it out. Peter Rijk.

I recently purchased a Metabo Sx E 400 wich is a orbital sander polisher, > the thing comes standard with a 81mm base plate wich offcourse is very > small, but the shape of the thing makes it possible to use all sizes even > the bigger sanding plates. So with tree different size plates, polishing > sponges and lambswool covers I have a very handy tool for just about > everything. It has a adjuster for the rpm’s to, so this is a much cheaper > option than his bigger more proffesional brothers.>>> Don’t have a clue if they sell Metabo in the states, if they do check it > out.>>> Peter Rijk. What is the minimum RPM?

Sorry it took so long to answer Geert, I’m moving to another house so I’m kinda busy lately. The rpm’s I don’t know the nob goes from 1 to 5 and I can’t find the RPM’s in the book so I can’t tell. Peter Rijk