Trivia contest!

Let me be the second poster to praise your compassionate move. Herb, You da man! Thanks. PS: Is this really a police sting for that thing we did with the cat in high school?

herb, thanks…that was fun. gary busey was also in ‘point break’ with keanu reeves, what’s his name swayze, and some chick…all had surfing doubles i’m sure. in fact, busey’s character never went in the water. it was a pretty good cops-and-bank robbers flick…not much surfing though. i’m looking forward to getting the superchargers. gonna have to make another board, and stick 'em on there!

SILVERSTONE SAID; It was only a matter of time until we caught-up to you Mister Noodle.(just joking!)Obviously I am promoting my fins, but more so is to get more feed back,and you guys sound like the right group…if you set these little fins up correctly,all I can say is,“you will be very,very stoked!!!” I have 4 working templates,…what would help me is if you tell me what size(base length,and height)your outboard fins are/or you are planning on using,so I can match the right chargers…these are set with a single tab for FCS box-plugs.(one box-plug per fin)just like Rusty’s C-5s…also I will send a paper template(s),and instructions to set your plug(s)with for either bigger twins,thruster fins,or like 2+1 longboards/funboards.REMEMBER this system can be used for already exsisting boards with side-fins.Herb.

Hey Herb, Sorry I missed out on the trivia. Would it be possible for you to send out one more set of superchargers for me to try? I’ve read your previous posts and it sounds like everyone who’s tried it has been really stoked with this fin setup. If you don’t have any left, that’s okay. Maybe the people who do recieve the supercharges wouldn’t mind posting thier feedback here? Thanks!

Hey Herb, Sorry I missed out on the trivia. Would it be possible for you > to send out one more set of superchargers for me to try? I’ve read your > previous posts and it sounds like everyone who’s tried it has been really > stoked with this fin setup. If you don’t have any left, that’s okay. Maybe > the people who do recieve the supercharges wouldn’t mind posting thier > feedback here? Thanks! …sure,be glad to just need a mailing address.Herb.

you guys are all wrong! busey got in the water but it wasn’t pretty. jan and william were bonified surfers prior to filming. what do i win? http://www.cooperfishsurfboards.com

you guys are all wrong! busey got in the water but it wasn’t pretty. jan > and william were bonified surfers prior to filming. what do i win?..Gene e-mail me an mailing address,Herb.

That’s what I get for not loggin on in time for tonights’ trivia. I believe that the latest reprint of Big Wednesday actually mentioned (on the back cover) the fact that Jan and Bill were both ‘accomplished’ surfers while everyones’ favorite Texan-Gary was not. Nice work Herb, I must admit you are Da Man!

That’s what I get for not loggin on in time for tonights’ trivia. I > believe that the latest reprint of Big Wednesday actually mentioned (on > the back cover) the fact that Jan and Bill were both ‘accomplished’ > surfers while everyones’ favorite Texan-Gary was not. Nice work Herb, I > must admit you are Da Man! … No,you’re not to late,Magoo.Just a mailing address is all I need.Herb.

Herb, This could be part be part B, to your trivia question. What actress is William Katt’s mother ?

Herb,>>> This could be part be part B, to your trivia question. What actress is > William Katt’s mother ? …that’s a good one!..will keep that one in mind.Herb.

A: barbara hale

Thanks Jonathan for e-mailing me.There’s nothing wrong with a good single,I am presently building myself a 9’-1" longboy high performance. that I will ride single lots.I will pass your set on ,again THANKYOU,Herb.

A: barbara hale Herb, Looks like g30 would have won that one. g30 am I right in saying Barbara Hale was Della Street, Perry Mason’s secretary ???

RI, You are correct…but i know that only because my mom is a perry mason freak and watched it religiously. But, i’ve been called the master of trivial knowledge in my day but the day they add Herb’s trivia to the trivial pursuit data bank…“who played billy idol in David Lee Roth’s “Just a Gigalo” music video”…will be the day i am deemed Trivial Pursuit God. Can’t wait to whip that one out, lol. g30

Herb, you are truly the man. Great thread, much fun! Thanks.