Twin Fin Riders in Action

Does anyone know where I can get video of twin fin riders in action? I have been unsuccessful in finding a copy of “Free Ride” for sale. My understanding is that there is a lot of good footage of MR in that film. I’m interested in watching good riders make the twin fin do it’s thing, it doesn’t have to be MR. Thanks, nib

There’s a video from around 1981 called “We Got Surf” by Hal Jepson.

Does anyone know where I can get video of twin fin riders in action? I > have been unsuccessful in finding a copy of “Free Ride” for > sale. My understanding is that there is a lot of good footage of MR in > that film. I’m interested in watching good riders make the twin fin do > it’s thing, it doesn’t have to be MR.>>> Thanks, nib I’m trying to get my hands on that one to, no luck so far. I heard Salt Water Wine had some good twinfin action in it to, (I heard not see). If there’s anyone who knows how to get a copy of these please respond. Peter Rijk

I’m trying to get my hands on that one to, no luck so far. I heard Salt > Water Wine had some good twinfin action in it to, (I heard not see). If > there’s anyone who knows how to get a copy of these please respond.>>> Peter Rijk most shops carry videos by Hal Jepsen-Longboarder, Cosmic Children, We Got Surf.Try Becker’s shop in Malibu. There is a company over in England that sells some hard to find surf videos,Salt Water Wine being one of them.I can’t recall website,butt do remember it didn’t have anyplace to order from.Paul Nielsen at Waveline in Ventura was working on this for me as I too want S.W.W. plus a couple of others they had for sale.Give him a buzz, perhaps he can give you the website,etc.

most shops carry videos by Hal Jepsen-Longboarder, Cosmic Children, We Got > Surf.Try Becker’s shop in Malibu. There is a company over in England that > sells some hard to find surf videos,Salt Water Wine being one of them.I > can’t recall website,butt do remember it didn’t have anyplace to order > from.Paul Nielsen at Waveline in Ventura was working on this for me as I > too want S.W.W. plus a couple of others they had for sale.Give him a buzz, > perhaps he can give you the website,etc. I successfully purchased S.W.W. from the website you speak of. Put this in your browser and you should be able to order the vid. I had no trouble ordering through them in August of last year. http://www.we-walk.com/acatalog/index.html nib

I’m trying to get my hands on that one to, no luck so far. I heard Salt > Water Wine had some good twinfin action in it to, (I heard not see). If > there’s anyone who knows how to get a copy of these please respond.>>> Peter Rijk I have S.W.W. I haven’t looked at it in a while but I’ll check it today. Thanks, nib

Hi Peter, you have “Salt Water Wine” in “Three S Films” ( www.threesfilms.com ), and some good videos from this years too, and they are in Europe. I ordered three videos (Evolution, Surfing Crazy and Adrift) from them and they worked very good, i had the videos few days after in my home (Spain). Plus if you want a video that they haven’t on the list email them, they’ll try to get it for you. Coque.

most shops carry videos by Hal Jepsen-Longboarder, Cosmic Children, We Got > Surf. http://www.surfvideo.net/classicsurf.html Scroll down for the Hal Jepsen collection. Happy surfin’, Håvard

These movies aren’t stricktly twin fin but all kinds of boards. Shelter: Machado on a MR twin, single fin shortboard with a concave deck, and a slew on others on everything from 5 fin bonzers, single fin stingers, to long boards. Longer: A Joel Tudor movie with one twin fin segment, a couple single fin short board and a bunch of great longboarding. Quiver: A bunch of different people riding a bunch of different boards with a segment with Tudor and John Peck. Out of the three Shelter is my favorite. It is like a modern day Morning of the Earth. All are very good.