Tyler weight

Anyone have an idea about how heavy the meatier Tyler surfboards are? My current stick is 25lb. and when I picked a Tyler up in a shop it felt just a hair heavier. So Im thinking around 28-30lbs.

That sounds about right. He has boards available that use classic weight foam and 10 oz glass w/an extra layer of 6 oz on the deck. Which model did you get? How does it ride?>>> Anyone have an idea about how heavy the meatier Tyler surfboards are? My > current stick is 25lb. and when I picked a Tyler up in a shop it felt just > a hair heavier. So Im thinking around 28-30lbs.

Anyone have an idea about how heavy the meatier Tyler surfboards are? My > current stick is 25lb. and when I picked a Tyler up in a shop it felt just > a hair heavier. So Im thinking around 28-30lbs. Hmmmm . . . well I’m not sure about the relevancy, but it does seem that the most straightforward way to acquire this sort of “data,” accurately, would be to simply call the shop and ask.

Anyone have an idea about how heavy the meatier Tyler surfboards are? My > current stick is 25lb. and when I picked a Tyler up in a shop it felt just > a hair heavier. So Im thinking around 28-30lbs. Good point Barry. I’ll give them a call. Ghunt, I’d love to have the entire Tyler line, but my board is an extra heavy glassed Bruce Jones Retro Noserider. The board works really well. Among several other benifits, the extra weight creates extra momentum that you can use to extend noserides in to slow sections. I figure an extra 5lbs up to 30lbs will be just a little better without going overboard on the weight.

I have a 10-0 ‘Kustom’ (a 2 stick zeke with a nice concave). It’s about 28 lbs, and rides so well that I sold my Takayama Model T AND my McTavish. I cant get out of work to enjoy this swell. I’m climbing the effing walls here, I’ve run out of ‘dentist appointmemnts’. Cheers, John