UFO -Unidentifed Flying BOard sitings

A few years back I saw a guy here in Pacifica with a Morey Boogie board with an extend tale. Image two parallel pieces of 2 foot long, 1 1/2" dia. aluminum tubing (lawn chair scaps) extending off the tail of the sponge. A airplane type tail of unknown material was then attached. I good representation would have been an old P38 fighter for a better image. I was leaving and this guy was just going in when I saw it so I have no idea how it rode but it was interesting. My guess would be if it didn’t sorta hydroplane it dragged pretty good. I wonder how it turned. Anybody else see or building anything as alien?

A few years back I saw a guy here in Pacifica with a Morey Boogie board > with an extend tale. Image two parallel pieces of 2 foot long, 1 1/2" > dia. aluminum tubing (lawn chair scaps) extending off the tail of the > sponge. A airplane type tail of unknown material was then attached. I good > representation would have been an old P38 fighter for a better image. I > was leaving and this guy was just going in when I saw it so I have no idea > how it rode but it was interesting. My guess would be if it didn’t sorta > hydroplane it dragged pretty good. I wonder how it turned. Anybody else > see or building anything as alien? you might want to get a copy of the new Pacaific Longboarder magazine-has a small piece on Greenough, with pictures.check out his windsurfers-they may qualify as being “alien”-and yes, they do rip…

My guess would be if it didn’t sorta > hydroplane it dragged pretty good. I wonder how it turned. Anybody else > see or building anything as alien? Check this out…everything is Out There Somewhere http://www.vagabondsurf.com/WaylandHydroTubesPaipo.html

My guess would be if it didn’t sorta>>> Check this out…everything is Out There Somewhere Looks like a cute frat coffee table, hope it was a warm glassy day … have fun

have fun Exactly the point!