users name on this site

Aloha stingray,You tell themsince you claimed the name years ago and there is only one of you, just like there is only one of a lot of us and I don't see any kokua's other than me and I would pity the guy who tries and use herb as a user name. Aloha to all of the old name members,Kokua

Hi Mike.......I'm no angel....people like to get under my skin...my thin skin....but I play the game.......it's all for fun...

I love Herb...he's a great guy......very helpfull ,very smart....don't mess with Herb.........

Now...how do we get Kokua, KenSurf , and Herb Spitzer to all show up in San Diego at the same time?????

Cover your eyes and count to 10 first…

I chose Cuttlefish as I was always noticing the dryed up cuttlefish on the beach and thinking to myself “one day I’ll wash up on the beach like them”.

[quote="$1"]

Now...how do we get Kokua, KenSurf , and Herb Spitzer to all show up in San Diego at the same time?????

[/quote]

stingy,

like how they use to get charlie to the set of two and a half men.................

.........................hookers and a big bag of blow............lol............just kidding..........lol,.

and can someone turn off the outdoor cooler ............it been freezing lately.

as far as mike "wilddog,kokua" williams goes,"he's a metal of honor winner" here at sways...one of a kind....the real thing.

what "we" ol farts need is a gathering and where no one backs out of it.

kenny ? i told you not to f@#k with it ............i said,"leave it alone"............but no............you have to go and ruin a perfectly good gloss(oh,and i have photo evidence,the blackmailing kind.lol)..............you can lead a dog to water..........lol............jk................who loves you babe.........lol.

and to steve smith: be thankful your parents didn't name you, "john".................

................i have a surf/builder friend over in the southbay named,"bob smith" he never had a problem using his real name.most in the industry know who you're talking about...........

.........but he did have a suedo ,"fat bob".

i never called him that out of respect for his skills,and his place in the line-up.

i live by the old hawaiian tradition ,"respect your elders".

"respect is earned............ where respect is given".

herb