What is meant by 'reverse rocker'?

What is meant by ‘reverse rocker’? Also, what is the purpose of a swallow tail on a small, wide fish? Lastly, what is gained (and/or loss)by using wings, stingers, and the varying widths that accompany them? Thanks, ryan

What is meant by ‘reverse rocker’? Also, what is the purpose of a swallow > tail on a small, wide fish? Lastly, what is gained (and/or loss)by using > wings, stingers, and the varying widths that accompany them? Thanks, ryan ryan,not sure about reverse rocker but my understanding is that swallow tails balance the loss of holding power from such wide tails, like two pintails. stingers wings etc, serve a similiar purpose, allowing you to keep the center width of your fish with a narrower tail section. they also provide a release/pivot point on your rail line, for tighter arcs. that’s my understanding…

Hey Ryan, Reverse rocker is when we would template a board (noserider) backwards on the blank because we needed lots of tail rocker and minimal nose rocker. Now there are some good blanks out just for this type of board. Hope all is well. aloha, tom

Hey Ryan,>>> Reverse rocker is when we would template a board (noserider) backwards on > the blank because we needed lots of tail rocker and minimal nose rocker. > Now there are some good blanks out just for this type of board. Hope all > is well.>>> aloha, tom would you suggest the 10’1"Y?

would you suggest the 10’1"Y? I shaped the 10.7"H , works great, for a thick glider that is. Good luck. Peter.