What is the best fin for noseriding?

I like the Soul Classic Fin by FCS. I’m 5’8 and Noseride on occasion. Steep faces are great for Noseriding, but forget tradition of being leashless. Go for it! Just be prepared for the increase in speed.

There may be a profitable market niche in used fins. I wish someone would set up at the beach with a bag full of demo fins. We could try them out and buy them right there on the beach. The problem is that there are laws that govern business on the beach. It would also be great if someone organized a board demo day where a bunch of board makers could bring out their best stuff and let us try them out. I know that Infinity will let you try out their boards. I want to try out their Rad Noserider one of these days. Oh well, the search for the perfect board is a dark and lonely job.

Fairmont is right. The Big Daddy(wasn’t that an Adam Sandler movie?) and the El Gato work Great. The El Gato is a lttle more responsive on turns and cutbacks. These fins don’t spin out when your on the tip.Weight has some effect as well. Like how fast you can get to the tip and how quick you can cross-step back into that cutback. I’m not Terry Simms and I don’t weigh no 125lbs. So the fulcrum and counter-balance of my noserider board/fin combination has to compensate for the extra 65lbs. I’m not into tail spins and on the nose 360’s anyway so no five inch finner for me. I’m into full blown paralell-stance Attention! salute the troops as I blaze by tailblock stuffed back up into that hollow-ass section I just made. Anyway. My all around option though is a California rake by True ames, great all around fin. McDing

vibram five fingers kso shoes just an anecdotal takedown, a few
cases of transitioning too fast to natural running, or something more? The Internet Monk puts his faith to the test by walking with Jesus in his new vibram five fingers kso shoes - a religious perspective on VFFs.vibram five fingers kso shoe are hot in Charlotte, N.C. - a nice local news story (And video) on Vibrams growing popularity.Sean Pelleteir reports on a recent lecture by Chris McDougall at Frederick Community College, on the wonders of barefoot running.