What's that for?

a friend brought me a set of FCS plugs from Australia. Included were three zig-zag shaped kind of thin foam rubber stripes (1/8 inch wide) whith a adhesive tape on one side. what is this for? Living in a sea blocked land in Europe I can’t get any information from any shapers or suppliers. Thanks for your help!

a friend brought me a set of FCS plugs from Australia. Included were three > zig-zag shaped kind of thin foam rubber stripes (1/8 inch wide) whith a > adhesive tape on one side. what is this for? Living in a sea blocked land > in Europe I can’t get any information from any shapers or suppliers. > Thanks for your help! They are foam stops for around your plug installation areaa so the resin won’t run away from you plugs/holes while curing. A convienience to contain the resin that’s all, tape would work too!!!

Zimbo: They are supposed to be used for resin “dams” when installing the plugs. Tear off one of the strips, remove the paper backing and stick it down outside the perimeter of the bored hole so the resin mix doesn’t run all over the bottom of the board. Tom S. > a friend brought me a set of FCS plugs from Australia. Included were three > zig-zag shaped kind of thin foam rubber stripes (1/8 inch wide) whith a > adhesive tape on one side. what is this for? Living in a sea blocked land > in Europe I cant get any information from any shapers or suppliers. > Thanks for your help!

I just thicken up my resin, mix it hot and squirt it through a ketchup bottle, or is that a catsup bottle? I stopped using the damned things – no pun intended Cheers,