Whats the best fibergalss cloth to use?

I want something that cuts easy without any pulls or mis-shaping when i cut it with shears or try to move it with the squeegee. Is this just something you have to deal with?

I want something that cuts easy without any pulls or mis-shaping when i > cut it with shears or try to move it with the squeegee. Is this just > something you have to deal with?..E glass,it’s the best to work with,but you still have to put in your time!Herb.

E-Glass is easier to work with than S-Glass. Also 4oz is easier to drape than 6oz.>>> I want something that cuts easy without any pulls or mis-shaping when i > cut it with shears or try to move it with the squeegee. Is this just > something you have to deal with? http://www.viser.net/~anthwind

E-Glass is easier to work with than S-Glass. Also 4oz is easier to drape > than 6oz. It does drape better than 6 oz., but when you cut it it can get mis-shaped too. The best thing to do is to get used to it. Get the weight of cloth you need for strenth and work with it. It is like a shape, if you want channels but think they are to difficult and time consuming, try and shape them in because sooner or later you are going to want them.