WHAT'S THE STORY ON THE UNSECURE WEBSITE NOTICE ?

BIG RED LETTERS COME STEERING YOU AWAY FROM THE WEBSITE !

I received same notice…

I have a message in to Mr. Paler, hopefully he can look into it soon.

The notice refers to an expired sercurity certificate.  If so that’s probably an easy fix.  I’ve seen this pop up before on other websites.  

Same here.  This is my first visit to the site since the message appeared.  Between this stuff and all the foreign spam…

You’re right, the security certificate is what it is, and you’re right it’s an easy fix. However, it also costs extra money to fix this problem, so that’s always nice.

Read it!  It’s self explanatory.

This issue pretty much prevents me from viewing and posting except from my phone and makes it impossible at the office.

Are we witnessing the end of swaylocks? If so, save your posts and any other information you don’t want lost to the ether. This security notice thing won’t go away until the website has a security certificate (purchased from a third party supplier). Google is looking for sites that have this certificate, and it needs to be updated (paid for) every year. 

It appears to be fixed.

I stayed away until it was done. My wife uses this computer too and if I f…k it up looking at surfboard stuff well…she would be unhappy. Mike

This has hapened at least one other time here at Sways.  Seems like it was last year…

And again…

Is it a lack of interest, on the part of Mr. Paler?      Or is it related to economics?         Just wondering.

It probably did happen last year. Every year you need to renew the license.