where to buy glass on longboard fins?

where do i find some really nice glass on fins. looking for fins like the old pivot style fins, very little rake. would like to learn how to make my own but just dont have the time so need to buy some.

Thanks

Cain

I think any of the companies that make box fins for the standard Fins Unlimited center box can help you out. They all should offer a sanded finish version of their fins, without the tab and roll pin, that is designed to be glassed on. You would think it would be less expensive to make a glass on fin, but I had one manufacturer tell me that they charge an extra $5 for glass on fins.

true ames. just ask they will make it for you… or at least they did for me… very nice fins

True Ames… you can also contact Fibreglass Fin Co. or Rainbow.

…or just grind off the base to any fin you like and glass it on.

Try fiberglassupply.com

ONE WORLD make great custom fins or True Ames which has many styles to choose from already in stock.

out back under thet corrugated I r o n roof

that bitchin board …you know the one

grind down the base coving made of rope

put one foot on the bottom of the board

better yet get your little brother ,

…the thick one

"hey dickie put both feet right here…

crouch down…‘’

now go bruce lee and foot krack that fin

now kick it from the other side

now shape thet fin to scratchy perfection

an…den follow the steps

handed down from mt swarchives

thou art golden.

this fin is so perfect

draw a template and sen it to the factory

an have em make

a six pack of glass ons for when you go global.

…ambrose…

Quote:

where do i find some really nice glass on fins. looking for fins like the old pivot style fins, very little rake. would like to learn how to make my own but just dont have the time so need to buy some.

Thanks

Cain

I’ve cut the tabs off of box fins with my chop saw

Hi Caine,

We have a huge assortment of fins on hand at all times. Grant is our local fin expert and he can advise on any template. If we don’t’ have it in stock we can usually get what you need within a day or so. Call the shop or stop by if you’re in the area. Enjoy your long weekend.

Good luck-

Brad

Hi wado_3000, Easternpacific is right just cut off the machined part of any fin you already might have or I can do custom Fiberglass or Bamboo like the pic below. PM me will be happy to help! Mahalo,Larry

thanks for the info guys