wheres the cheapest place to order blanks in the North east?

I wann astart shaping, but it cost more to ship the blank to new york than two of em cost. wheres everyone gettign shipped from? thanks

Ryan, where in the N.east. N.Y., New England?

Jim, This guy wants the blanks shipped to New York - probably Long Island. I don’t know the answer to this question though. By the way, welcome to the forum, it’s a pleasure to have your input at Swaylock’s. Swaylock.>>> Ryan, where in the N.east. N.Y., New England?

Bunger Surfboards in Babylon, L.I.,N.Y. is a manufacturer. Wave Riding Vehicles in Nags Head, N.C. is a distributor for Clark Foam. I,m sure there are several board builders in northern N.J. although I don’t have addresses for them. Water Shed in Rhode Island also stocks Clark Foam. Jim Phillips

Actually several of NE builders are getting there board building materials from Fiberglass Supply www.fiberglasssupply.com Unless someone stock blanks locally or you make a trip to the Outer Banks to U.S. Fiberglass blank price with shipping is not cheap. It cost about the same to ship 3 blanks as it does 1 blank.>>> I wann astart shaping, but it cost more to ship the blank to new york than > two of em cost. wheres everyone gettign shipped from? thanks http://www.viser.net/~anthwind/