who did the airbrush work for Sebastian Inlet and Outer Banks surfboards

I was thinking about some of the boards I wish I had held on to and my old Outer Banks twin fin immediately came to mind. Outer Banks and Sebastian Inlet boards had some incredible airbrush work and I was wondering who the artist was. Can anyone shed some light on this? Does anyone have any pictures of these boards that they can post?

Ray

Mike “nemo” Nemich was well known. His Nemosprays were on a lot of boards back in the 70’s and 80’s. I remember seeing his work on boards by Natural Art, Quiet Flight, Ocean ave, and Spectrum surfboards.

That’s a good possibility. I’m not even from the EC and I have heard of Nemo.

Glenn Branch

I live and surf in the Huntington Newport area, but spent a lot of time down in Florida launching communication satellites out of the cape / ksc complex. Always enjoyed surfing down there. You might try the second light blog (if it is still up and running) for info on the board builders in the area. Tom Neilson of Tom Neilson Surfboards was around back then. Tom was located in Cocoa Beach. Try Scott Busby, if he is still building Natural Art surfboards up on the outer banks he might have info to answer your questions

Thanks for the info guys, and sorry about the late response. I’ll look into these guys. By the way, didn’t you used to get notices when someone responded to a post?

Looking for airbrush artist Glenn Branch. We went to school early years in Melbourne Beach Fl. and believe he also painted with talented Joe Thompson. Would like to contact either for job but dont know where to start looking. Any leads helpful.
Thanks