Whoa!

I’m gone for a few days and…where did Swaylocks go? It’s all pastel, calm and relaxing, like a hospital room. Nicely done Mike. Question though: I’m missing the right edge of the banner. I can still click the options though. Is it me or does anyone else have the problem? Congratulations Mike, Newbs

Also, on the home page, the notice “messages posted within the last 4 Hour(s) none” is incorrect as I get a cookie derived message that 13 messages have been posted since my last visit. Is that because I use Netscape? Is the site optimized for Explorer?

doesnt work on IE either http://members.cox.net/austinsurfboards

Also, on the home page, the notice>>> “messages posted within the last 4 Hour(s) none”>>> is incorrect as I get a cookie derived message that 13 messages have been > posted since my last visit.>>> Is that because I use Netscape? Is the site optimized for Explorer? WHat changes??? You mean? I thought it was all happening on this side of the monitor. We`ve just recieved some new agricultural herb for extensive testing here at the THC Sciences Inhalational Institute. Dude. Swaylock s is Pretty cool! Alright. Dharmon

EGAAAD! I just looked at the site on a PC and Jeez. That is NOT the way it is supposed to look. I’m really sorry about that folks. I’m testing and repairing today. Then we can debug. Newbs. You should be seeing the graphic in the upper right. I even see it on every platform. Stay tuned. mike

FYI, I’m on a Mac>>> EGAAAD!>>> I just looked at the site on a PC and Jeez. That is NOT the way it is > supposed to look. I’m really sorry about that folks.>>> I’m testing and repairing today.>>> Then we can debug.>>> Newbs. You should be seeing the graphic in the upper right. I even see it > on every platform.>>> Stay tuned.>>> mike

Mike, Looks great now! Newbs

Mike,>>> Looks great now!>>> Newbs Cascading Style Sheets my friend. Still have to tweak a few things. Glad to hear things are improving. mp