Woo Hoo!... to be a fishpig again!

After almost 2 months of no sun and no beach I will get to get the ol’ rust out of the sockets and enjoy a 2-4’ south swell at my favorite breaks… Watch out hammerheads… white whale coming through

Knee’s still a little brittle still after 2 months but I’ve become quite overloaded with new test vehicles to break in including this “Welcome Back Kotter/Water” present I got for myself from solo which arrived just this week… Drool Sidestreet/Tanner it’s the real thing…

Reviews on this new poly cheyne big boy replica, my new surflight minigun, all the epoxy balsa/bamboo boards with proboxhawaii robin’s red boomerang and fish fins and the 1.5"x23" Bert Burger inspired concave deck/bottom-balsa railed-no rocker-no stringer-stubbvectors to follow… Nothing better than to test out an idea instead of debating it…

First up is this gift to oneula’s surfing recovery from solo…(and she’s a beaut Solo just like you said)

Times seem bad everywhere so it’s 'bout time for a little sea water enema to clear the brain out and restore this aquaman’s inner strength and peace of mind… For the real beauty of surfing … is surfing

Ooh. That’s nice, oneula. Have fun. Hope to get a few this weekend myself. Mike

That’s an awsome board Bernie. Too bad you didnt have it at the Hau Bush get together. Hope I run into you at the beach with that board soon. I just aquired a Model T from David Banquil but havent tried it out yet. I wish I had it during the last few weeks of tiny surf that we had. I had the opportunity to watch him riding his latest Cooperfish aquistion and boy can he ride that thing…ten toes over forever. Hope your Cheyne model rips.

Nice !!!

Bernie , you must be SOOO stoked mate !!

…How generous are these swaylockians eh ?? GREAT stuff !!

And Cheyne , if you’re ‘lurking’ , what do you reckon of these boards , please ?

have a great surf Bernie !!

hope the knee[s?] are at full strength again soon . [Maybe no boosting airs on your first wave , just to be on the safe side , eh ?]

ben

Quote:

After almost 2 months of no sun and no beach I will get to get the ol’ rust out of the sockets and enjoy a 2-4’ south swell at my favorite breaks…

Knee’s still a little brittle still after 2 months ====================================================== Glad to hear that you are back in the water! Trippy board.

hi epac …

that attachment looks like it was taken in N.S.W. ,

the latest surfing life dvd shows a similar wave , just near b…

way cool man. good work.

Austin S.

www.austinsurfboards.com