worth anything?

i found two surfing boards in the basement of my aunts house that she just bought in san diego. not sure if they are worth anything or if i should just throw them out. one is small maybe 4 or 5 feet, it is almost like plastic, clear in the middle with red sides. not very hard. looks like it was never used. a plane is the drawing. says grenough or something on it. other is a bigger board, maybe 6 or 7 feet with same plane. both have one keel thing on the bottom. anyone provide help?

i found two surfing boards in the basement of my aunts house that she just > bought in san diego.>>> not sure if they are worth anything or if i should just throw them out.>>> one is small maybe 4 or 5 feet, it is almost like plastic, clear in the > middle with red sides. not very hard. looks like it was never used. a > plane is the drawing. says grenough or something on it.>>> other is a bigger board, maybe 6 or 7 feet with same plane.>>> both have one keel thing on the bottom.>>> anyone provide help? well, since it’s the second of April, I trust this is not a joke.I will be more than happy to drive down and verify what you have.E-mail me. My name is Matt and I can be reached at:mobleysurfboards.com.Look forward to meeting with you.Matt

i found two surfing boards in the basement of my aunts house that she just > bought in san diego.>>> not sure if they are worth anything or if i should just throw them out.>>> one is small maybe 4 or 5 feet, it is almost like plastic, clear in the > middle with red sides. not very hard. looks like it was never used. a > plane is the drawing. says grenough or something on it.>>> other is a bigger board, maybe 6 or 7 feet with same plane.>>> both have one keel thing on the bottom.>>> anyone provide help? I live in San Diego too, give me a call and maybe we can get together, I will take a look at them. (619)252-4713 Mark http://www.scottsurfdesigns.com

These guys might take advantage of you. You could have some George Greenough stuff. VERY COLLECTABLE, very nice for you, $$$$. Regardless, you should never throw any surf craft away. Even if they are not worth anything, some kid would be stoaked to have them. If it is a joke then you’re a kook.

These guys might take advantage of you. You could have some George > Greenough stuff. VERY COLLECTABLE, very nice for you, $$$$. Regardless, > you should never throw any surf craft away. Even if they are not worth > anything, some kid would be stoaked to have them.>>> If it is a joke then you’re a kook. listen to what he says there are people out there that would love to rip you off.I wouldn’t put my company and reputation out there to be trashed. so if you really want to find out give me a call. mark http://www.scottsurfdesigns.com

I smell a freak’n rat here!..Post some pictures…You’ll have your anwser within minutes…

Just mail them to me. I’ll get rid of them for your aunt. Basement is the key word here,basement?Herb.

If you really found two old surfboards in your aunt’s basement, take a photo of them and post it here. You’ll get some good advice, as well as some greedy potential buyers!>>> i found two surfing boards in the basement of my aunts house that she just > bought in san diego.>>> not sure if they are worth anything or if i should just throw them out.>>> one is small maybe 4 or 5 feet, it is almost like plastic, clear in the > middle with red sides. not very hard. looks like it was never used. a > plane is the drawing. says grenough or something on it.>>> other is a bigger board, maybe 6 or 7 feet with same plane.>>> both have one keel thing on the bottom.>>> anyone provide help?

grenough? never heard of himm… it’s worth nothing. but i’ll take them off of your hands for 5 bucks each. -steve

Greenough boards in a basement in San Diego? I can’t think of a house in San Diego with a Basement… Oh wait Villa Montezuma has one but that place was built in the 1800’s. How old is Geenough?

i found two surfing boards in the basement of my aunts house that she just > bought in san diego.>>> not sure if they are worth anything or if i should just throw them out.>>> one is small maybe 4 or 5 feet, it is almost like plastic, clear in the > middle with red sides. not very hard. looks like it was never used. a > plane is the drawing. says grenough or something on it.>>> other is a bigger board, maybe 6 or 7 feet with same plane.>>> both have one keel thing on the bottom.>>> anyone provide help? This sounds like the work of the dreaded “POOL GUY” next thing you know he will tell us he has about ten Greenough surf mats…