Wozzie Invitation

To all the Wozzies On Friday night the Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design students (and some of their lecturers) will be showcasing their amazing talents in an exhibition of original design work created on skateboard decks. There are 59 decks on show each with a professionally applied graphic design to amaze and inspire. All of the decks will be available for sale by silent auction to raise funds for the students graduate exhibition at the end of the year. Please see the invitation for details of the opening night (Friday 6-8pm) and the week long exhibition to be held in the CDC building on the corner of Beaufort St and Aberdeen St Northbridge.

…I guess they wouldn’t want me taking 59 photos , by any chance ???

[ or a group shot , with each designer holding their board , might be an easier way to do it , eh ?]

I went down the road to have a look, they haven’t even pre drilled the holes for the trucks!!! Can’t be even sure there’s any grip tape on them!!! Don’t these students take their art seriously!!! I mean what’s the point of a skateboard without trucks!!!

They all look fantastic though, I’ll see if I can get some piccies to post here next week. All the boards have a $100 reserve for the silent auction…

…we should get ‘popeye’ to paint our skateboards …I could do with a $100 right about now !