YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, CONSIDER THIS A WARNING.

I think all I’d have to do is reply to my #1 stalker and that would probably trigger it.

It’s the booze that acts as a preservative, I think. Sure as hell doesn’t make it more edible, though.

what a load of crotchety old rubbish

an overzealous   moderator & bill getting to old

into the bin we go   haaaaaaa’’   we have been there bill’’   you know

cheers huie

Right On Huie.  

Most of the time you’re just not worth “lifting the finger”

I have an AMAZING PROJECT in the works.  Fish tail fruit cake.  Stay tuned.  I’ll post picks when it comes back from the bakery.

Fruitcake is just a vehicle for Pashka. I don’t know the world before pashka

Pete Smith from Virgina Beach once told me about driving to Florida and as he’s driving through Georgia he keeps seeing thses billboards for the “Famous Claxton Fruitcake” So after awhile he really starts getting hungry for "the best fuitcake in the world: etc. etc.

Many of you who’ve made the East Coast promo run will remember these billboards. https://www.claxtonfruitcake.com/

So finally he gets to the store and goes in:

Clerk: “Can I help you?”

Pete: “I’d like a fruitcake please.”

Clerk: “We’re all out of fruitcakes.”

How about a fruitcake tail block?

What does it taste like?  I’ve never had one

tolerance is what our current culture is trying to make you accept and If you are not so accepting then our current culture is not so tolerant. 

As a youth I was subjected to these things.  Pete should consider himself lucky.

What the fuk are you on about Billy, You sound like a crazy chick… ?

Yeah, who cares about this crap anyways; I have never cared about what anyone said or wrote about the g-rat.  Grandparents taught me: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me;‘’ its a good one to revisit.

Ain’t it the truth.